Wednesday, July 9, 2014

BE YOU! LOVE YOU! DO YOU!

As a designer and stylist, I've been blessed with the ability to be an individual. I hate looking like anyone else because I wasn't born with a twin ! I used to be so insecure and afraid to be myself because of others judgement. Finally, one day I realized that the only person who opinion really matters is MYSELF! I had to learn that sometimes the hardest thing to do is be YOURSELF! If God wanted me to be like anyone else he would've made us conjoined at the hip! God doesn't make mistakes and we are his prize possession so when we hate our looks, its a smack in the face to him!  Please keep in mind that we have the POWER over everything in our lives and it starts with a THOUGHT! You have to believe that you're beautifully and wonderfully created! If there is something you don't like about yourself , CHANGE IT! ALWAYS REMEMBER: Never alter yourself to gain the attention of someone else.. If a person doesn't love you for who you are now then they DON'T DESERVE YOU LATER! 

PS; Life is what you make it, so make the BEST of EVERY MOMENT! 











































No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rapper. Singer. Stylist.