Thursday, February 12, 2015

I salute you !

Maya Angelou

February is my favorite month of the year because my people are celebrated! African Americans play a major role in society and history. One special person is Maya Angelou. During her childhood she had to overcome a lot of pain and struggles but she channeled that into poetry. Taking your pain and turning it into your pedestal resembles strength and compassion. Maya inspires me that no matter where you come from, or what you've been through, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING! I used to always wonder why God allowed certain things to happen, but now I understand it's all to strengthen us, and someone else. Thank you Maya Angelou for being YOU and allowing God to shine through YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rapper. Singer. Stylist.