Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Look of the Day (Yours Truly)

I LOVE SPRINGTIME! 
Most of all I love the colors, the weather, and the total atmosphere! When I get dressed, I dress on how I feel that day. Today I'm feeling flirty but still professional and chic! I wanted the main focus to be my pants so I went subtle with the blazer and button down. I love open  heel-sandals because they give me that extra arch, and make my legs look great. 
To complete this look you can take any print pants, skirt, or leggings, and pair it with a basic button down and blazer! You can either pair it with pumps or sandals to complete the look. 
As I always say..
#bedifferent #beunique #bebold
most of all
#beyou..

#godbless and #happystyling 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rapper. Singer. Stylist.